So we are back at home again for a little while. The light at the end of the tunnel is definitely coming into view, but for those of us who wish to stay safe yet still be entertained, it’s hard to come up with new ideas. The team at Showtime Event Group have certainly learnt a lot over the past year. We can’t get entertaining out of our blood, so have come up with a few fun alternatives to those dreaded group zooms or walks around the block.
Our immersive events can be tailored to you and your needs. See below for options, or contact our team to discuss further. All packages include:
• Food and beverage delivered to households and offices within 50km of the Melbourne CBD (delivery charges apply)
• A dedicated Event Producer to curate activities and entertainment options
• Set up of your online platform & invites
• Option to add additional attendees outside of the delivery radius.
Cook Off Challenge $49pp
Your choice of one of six different themed classes, hosted by our Head Chef live from our studio in Showtime Events Centre. From creating hand-rolled gnocchi, to a one-hour dumpling making workshop, there is always something to choose from.
Our team will deliver ingredients to all guests within a 50km distance of our base at South Wharf (delivery costs apply)
- A minimum group of 30 catered guests is required.
- For guests outside the 50km delivery routes, we can provide recipe cards and shopping lists prior to the event.
- All guests will receive
• large white chef’s hat
• portioned ingredients
• recipe cards
To really spoil the team, add beverages to the delivery. Simply contact us below to enquire.
Trivia Night $49pp
Grab a comfy seat, prepare your drink of choice, arrange your cheese platter accordingly and get ready to get your trivia on! Showtime Event Group will host an online Kahoot Trivia session, to run for the approximate duration of 1 hour, with content tailored specifically for you.
Our team will deliver food and beverages to all guests within a 50km distance of our base at South Wharf (delivery costs apply)
- A minimum group of 30 catered guests is required
- For guests outside the 50km delivery routes, we can provide recipe cards and shopping lists prior to the event
- All catered guests will receive:
• An Australian Regional Cheese Selection – Maffra Cheddar, Tarago river blue cheese, King Island Cape Wickham Double Brie, Crackers and Lavosh, dried apricots and toasted walnuts.
- Dietary requirements can be catered if provided during booking.
- Beverage offering on request.
Simply contact us below to enquire.
OUT OF THE BOX SNAPS