Events are one of the rare moments you get to bond with your family members, friends, and colleagues. When entertaining, whether at home during an isolation period or when you’re able to entertain with friends, you want to make sure that everyone enjoys the occasion and leaves with a lot of happy memories.
To keep guests and celebrants satisfied, our event coordinators ensure that they can deliver a complete experience, starting from the venue down to the food. This is why Wedding Tastings are integral to a successful nuptial celebration! Similarly, you can create a memorable experience for all your family members or guests by serving good food, even if they’re just refreshments or appetisers. Here are some simple yet unique finger foods that will surely become the talk of your next party, or simply make you the favorite member of the house!
Air-Fried Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Indulge guiltlessly in these delicious and healthy buffalo cauliflower bites! Each piece will be crisp-fried to perfection but they won’t leave your hands greasy, thanks to the air fryer. Whether you’re watching a football game to pass the time at home, or considering making a big batch to leave on a neighbor’s door step, this spicy finger food will not be forgotten.
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 large egg white
- ¾ cup bread crumbs
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ oz blue cheese
- 1 small garlic clove, grated
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Start by pre-heating the air fryer to 190 °C. Prepare a large bowl and put the bread crumbs in it.
- Get a separate bowl and combine the ketchup, hot sauce, and egg white. Whisk them together until they are smooth.
- Place the cauliflower florets in the bowl with the sauce and toss them until the sauce is fully incorporated in each piece.
- Put the cauliflower in the bowl with the bread crumbs. Make sure that each piece is fully coated.
- Drizzle the cauliflowers with extra-virgin olive oil.
- Insert half of the cauliflower in the air fryer basket and cook until it’s golden brown. Repeat the process with the other batch.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing the sour cream, blue cheese, garlic, wine vinegar, and pepper.
*Serves 4 people, serving suggestion shown below.
Arancini di Riso (rice balls)
These Italian rice balls are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. With each bite, you and your guests will be able to sample the delicious flavours of the spices and cheese mixed with the firm and tasty carnaroli rice. This classic Italian dish is so good your guests wouldn’t suspect that it can be easily made using a rice cooker.
- 300 g carnaroli rice
- 70 g grated parmesan cheese
- 50 g butter
- 5 cups of water
- 1 egg
- Black Pepper
- Bread Crumbs
- Rinse the grains of the carnaroli rice. Then, create an easy risotto by placing the rice inside the bowl of the rice cooker. Drizzle the grains with olive oil before combining it with five cups of salted water.
- Cook the rice for 20 minutes before switching on the “Keep Warm” setting of the rice cooker.
- Once cooked, place the soft rice in a bowl. Add the butter and mix them well.
- Afterwards, incorporate the chopped parsley, parmesan cheese, egg, and black pepper into the rice.
- Wet your hands before scooping a bit of rice. Place it in your palm and roll it into a ball.
- Once you have finished creating rice balls, coat them evenly with breadcrumbs.
- Deep-fry them using a pan or an air fryer until they have turned golden brown.
*Serves 4 people. Serving suggestion shown above right.
Contact us below to start planning your next event with Showtime Event Group.