The perfect space for social or corporate events, purposely designed to accommodate a range of engaging events. This includes seminars, lectures, workshops, conferences, meetings, dinners and more. The space is enclosed by “three centuries of architecture” with a glass ceiling high above this venue is versatile and entirely unique. Accessible from the Swanston Street Entrance or many other avenues within the library.
The Conversation Quarter has the ability to connect guests throughout the state and around the world. This state-of-the-art public forum is equipped with the latest two-way broadcast technology, taking the Library’s events and programs to schools, libraries and homes around Australia while bringing the world’s best events and experiences to Victoria.
The venue is suited to large conferences with the seminar rooms, theatrette and other spaces located in close proximity for multi-space use.
Availability – Available always
- State of the Art IT specification
- 3 centuries of architecture in one space
- 6m x 4.5m digital media wall and integrated AV
- Adjacent to the Conference Centre
- Large flexible floor space
- State of the art – Integrated audio visual
- Natural light
- Variety of casual furniture options
- Please note that capacities are subject to change due to Covid-19. Contact us below to be informed of most up-to-date restrictions in accordance to Government Guidelines